Quickly and Easily Discover How To Tell If He’s Cheating, Why He’s Doing It, and What It Means for Your Relationship…
Are you wondering if your man is cheating on you?
Have you noticed that “something is up” with him lately, and it’s freaking you out a little to think that it may be ANOTHER WOMAN? Maybe he’s been working longer hours than usual… Or he’s suddenly more secretive and distant… Or he’s not as affectionate and loving as he used to be…
Or maybe he’s been mentioning a certain “platonic” FEMALE FRIEND or co-worker a lot more than he used to, and you’re worried that it’s leading to something more than just friendship.
All of these little things are adding up together in your mind, and it’s giving you a sick feeling that you can’t seem to shake.
You don’t want to ask him about it because you’re afraid he’ll just deny it and tell you that you’re CRAZY or PARANOID. You don’t want to spy on him or follow him around because you’re afraid he’ll find out and get totally pissed, and then what if it turns out he’s NOT cheating? You feel alone, and helpless, and SCARED. You don’t want to lose him and you love him a lot.
You can’t imagine a life without him. But you can’t imagine just idly sitting by while he’s helping himself to the affections of another woman. Your feelings can be all over the place in a day. You’re ANGRY one minute, because you can’t believe he would ever do that to you after all you’ve been through together. But in the next moment, you’re SCARED and feel CLINGY…you would do just about ANYTHING to know that he’s NOT cheating, and that he still loves you very much.
If you’re going through any of this right now, you’ve landed in the right place. Not only are you about to learn the common and not-so-common ways that men try to HIDE their cheating behavior, so that you can determine for yourself if indeed he IS cheating on you… But you’re also about to get incredible, deep insight into WHY your man is either doing it, or thinking of doing it (there’s a difference…and knowing what pushes him over the edge is CRITICAL).
I know that you want the ANSWERS as quickly as possible. You want to feel better right now. Not only do you want to know what to look for and the ways he might be hiding his affair from you, you want to know what you did (or didn’t do) that led to this happening. You want to know WHY. And you’re not going to be satisfied with some shallow answer like, “He just wanted more sex.” You’ve been a great wife or girlfriend, You’ve given him your time and energy and all your devotion and attention.
It simply DOESN’T MAKE SENSE that he would want to cheat on you.
And you’re right. Sometimes the reasons “why” don’t make any sense whatsoever to a woman. Or to anyone else looking at the situation, for that matter. But most of all, you want to know whether or not your relationship is really in trouble or not, and whether or not it can be saved, because you don’t want to lose him and you don’t want to be alone.
I know how you feel, and I’m here to help.
How I Know So Much About Men Who Cheat…And How and Why They Do It
My name is Emerson Bailey, and I’m a happily married man. I’ve never cheated on my wife.
That doesn’t mean that I haven’t ever looked at another woman, or never had fantasies about one. But for me personally, the idea of cheating never crossed my mind. I’m pretty happy and fulfilled in my relationship. Some people might say that I’m the exception, not the rule. Many of my friends and co-workers don’t feel the same way about THEIR wives and girlfriends, for example.
As a matter of fact, I’ve heard some real whoppers over the last ten years from men who would tell me their sordid stories over drinks at happy hour, or who would sheepishly admit that they weren’t happy in their relationships…and were doing something about it.
One day one of my closest friends admitted something so shocking, that for days I just couldn’t shake the dark, sad feeling it gave me… It was a story of deception so great, that it was almost borderline sociopathic. I felt sorry for this guy’s girlfriend (AND his new wife), and I wondered why he had been compelled to do what he did. I was acquainted with his ex, and she was a wonderful, caring woman who was absolutely DEVOTED to my friend. I just didn’t get it.
And that’s when I decided that I wanted to DO SOMETHING.
I couldn’t really butt into my friend’s life or be a “therapist” to the women he hurt, but I could do something else. I could help other women find their way through their own issues with fidelity and cheating men. I could figure out HOW men get away with it, HOW they hide it, and the most important thing of all … WHY they do it, even when their primary relationship so often seems so solid.
I could help women by giving them the “inside scoop” on cheating men and the many different ways I knew they were hiding their secret, so they could figure things out for themselves before it was too late. So they could salvage things as quickly as possible.
I collected information…
I had a lot of intimate conversations with my buddies who I knew were or had cheated.
I poured through dozens of books on infidelity and the “psychological” reasons why it happens.
I even posted an ad on Craigslist all over the country, soliciting real stories from real men (and women) who had cheated, so I could question and interview them via email anonymously and find out their deepest secrets and motivations.
After years of research, observation and being the guy that my friends turned to for advice and “absolution”, I decided to write a book. In the process, I learned a lot about how women react to men who are cheating, or the “stories and lies” they tell themselves when they suspect…but don’t know for sure. And there are 3 mistakes I’ve seen almost ALL of them make, that in one way or another resulted in a destroyed relationship with their husband or boyfriend. Don’t get me wrong—I’m not trying to say that any woman had ever done anything to MAKE a man cheat, or that was her fault in any way.
If there’s anything I’ve learned, is that it’s never the woman’s “fault” if her man decides to sleep with someone else. That’s his decision entirely, based on a lot of reasons and psychological issues. But it’s in the suspicion stage, or in the aftermath of discovery that I see a lot of women taking the WRONG TURN.
Don’t make the same mistakes.
Mistake #1: Thinking that he loves you, so he’ll never cheat on you.
There are a lot of reasons a man will cheat. Not being in love with you is NOT the only one.
I have to say that the men who told me their stories never said that they didn’t love their wife or girlfriend. As a matter of fact, they quite often would tell me that they were devoted to their marriage or were generally happy with their relationship. They cheated for reasons that had nothing to do with feelings of love, or wanting to find a new spouse or girlfriend. If you think that just because your man says, “I love you” often, or tells you that he’s NEVER going to leave or divorce you, it means that he’ll never want to sleep with another woman…think again.
Quite often the men I talked to were trying to fulfill needs their partners just couldn’t fill. And I’m not just talking about sex, here. Some of these men managed to “compartmentalize” their affair in such a way that their wife or girlfriend never even saw a blip on the radar. They still act loving, they still want sex, they talk about future plans. They’re just getting a little “something” on the side, too. If you are making the mistake in thinking that he’s not cheating because he loves you, you might be ignoring the warning signs and missing the opportunity to fix your relationship NOW, before things go downhill.
Mistake #2: Feeling afraid to saying anything to him even though you suspect something or have proof.
I see this one a lot, and I’m not surprised.
If I suspected my wife was cheating on me, I would feel a little bit scared and would almost want to ignore the warning signs. After all, ignorance is bliss, as they say. But in this case, ignorance is dangerous, and silence is the kiss of death for your relationship. If you suspect or KNOW that your man is cheating, and you don’t talk about it with him, you’re pretty much sealing your fate.
If he’s thinking about it, or fantasizing about another woman, or even making PLANS about how he’s going to sneak around with her…he could be stopped dead in his tracks, with the right conversation at the right time. Your silence is simply a co-conspirator to his deceitful plans and actions.
Mistake #3: Thinking that just because he cheated, the relationship is automatically over or unsalvageable.
This is simply not true. But there’s a caveat…
There are CERTAIN TYPES of cheaters that are VERY difficult to rehabilitate. In other words, it would take years and years of heavy-duty counseling and therapy to help them stop their cheating ways. If they cheated in the past, chances are they will cheat again, unless they’ve dealt with their problem with heavy-duty therapy and lots of inner work. There are also certain types of cheaters who did it because there’s something SPECIFIC missing from their relationship…something to do with the way they handle emotions or conflict. These kinds of men can actually benefit from counseling, and the relationship can not only be salvaged, it can become STRONGER and more resilient. The key here is knowing what kind of man you’re with, what his weaknesses are, how you handle conflict, how you handle intimacy, and what specific “red flags” you observe in his everyday behavior. If you just want to know if your man is cheating in order to have an excuse to dump him or throw his butt on the street, then you won’t care about whether or not your relationship is salvageable and if he’s just “crying out for help.”
In that case, I suggest you ignore this warning and just go ahead and get the book to confirm your suspicions and end your relationship. That’s fine. That’s all up to you, and only YOU can know what’s best for you. But if you want to know if your relationship can stand the test of an indiscretion, or if there is hope EVEN IF he’s cheated, then you will want to learn everything you can about the reasons WHY, and what kind of “cheater” he really is. This is why you need to download a copy of my eBook, Why Is He Cheating…
Get Instant Answers to the Most Pressing and Urgent Questions You Have About His Affair…And Let Me Guide You To Understanding Your Cheating Man So You Can Make Better Decisions About Your Relationship
My eBook, Why Is He Cheating? is page after page of incredible information and value that you can be reading in MINUTES. It’s dense with information and insight, so you can read it in an afternoon instead of laboring through it for days and weeks.
You’ll get a checklist and explanation of the typical and not-so-typical SIGNS that your man might be cheating, so you can either ease your mind that he’s not, or solidify your suspicions with actual “proof.”
You’ll learn what is it about your man’s personality that would make him WANT TO CHEAT, and exactly what can DRIVE HIM OVER THE EDGE to actually go through with it.
I’ll reveal the differnt TYPES OF CHEATERS, so you can quickly figure out if your man is doing this because he almost “can’t help it,” or if it’s some kind of cry for attention from you (yes, there is a certain kind of cheaters who does it because he’s really craving more intimacy and attention from YOU, not another woman.)
If you do discover that your man is in fact cheating on you or having an affair, you can read about the reasons WHY so many men cheat…some of which may actually surprise you. There are a lot of misconceptions about why men cheat, but I intend to be as honest as possible about the reasons I learned about through my research and interviews with cheating men.
And finally, I included some of the most telling “real-life” stories of cheating that I gathered from months of solicitations on Craigslist—from men and women who have cheated, been cheated on, have gotten caught or continue to get away with it. What’s interesting about these stories is that most of them don’t have anything to do with “online” affairs, despite the fact that I found these people on one of the more popular websites for finding someone to “hook up” with someone for a casual encounter. Perhaps you’ll find a story that can shed light on your specific situation.
In my eBook, you’ll also learn:
- Real-life STORIES from REAL PEOPLE that I solicited over the internet (Craigslist) that can give you secret insight into the “cheater’s mind” and their tactics to keep the truth from their spouse or girlfriend (Chapter 7)
- The 6 Risk Factors that put a man in “crisis mode” and make him FAR MORE LIKELY TO CHEAT, even if your relationship has been great up until that point…and exactly what you need to know and do to avoid each of these risk factors. (page 18-19)
- Why frequent arguments aren’t always a reason why a man will stray…why CERTAIN KINDS of arguments are highly risky and why (page 19)
- A checklist of the 19 Signs and Behaviors that may indicate he’s cheating…and the sneaky ways that men will try to HIDE their illicit behavior from you (but if you know what he’s doing, you can easily bust him!) (page 20-29)
- What to do if your man is spending time with a new “platonic” female friend or co-worker, so you can find out if they’re MORE than JUST FRIENDS. (page 26)
- Does your man work from home? One way of “checking up on him” that can let you know whether or not he’s doing something he doesn’t want you to know about…that is risk-free and non-confrotational. (page 24)
- How tracking his car’s MILEAGE can tell if he’s lying or not. (page 27)
- Exactly what to DO and SAY if you either highly suspect he’s cheating or have actual “proof”…so that you don’t do irreversible damage to your relationship if he’s a) not really cheating, or b) thinking about cheating, but hasn’t actually done anything. (page 29)
- Two critical things you MUST know about confronting your man after you discover he’s been cheating (page 30-31)
- The 5 Types of Cheaters and what each “type” says about the chances that your man will cheat on you. (Chapter 3)
- How knowing what “type” of cheater your man is determines the likelihood that your relationship can SURVIVE an affair…An easy-to-read chart that gives you almost instant insight into your situation (page 59)
- The difference between a SEX ADDICT and a man who is fulfilling other (non-sexual) needs (page 34)
- Two reasons why a man will cheat that can actually bring you CLOSER if you go to therapy to work through it (page 33 and page 36)
- Do ALL MEN fantasize about other women? (page 40-41)
- Is it ever YOUR FAULT that the man is cheating? (answered repeatedly throughout the book)
- The dark, hidden and subconscious reasons a man will cheat…and feel “justified” about it (page 44-45)
- Why a man will RISK SO MUCH…his family, his job, his home… in order to be intimate with another woman…and how knowing this can make YOU feel better about yourself (page 47)
- What your man’s FIRST ROMANCE when he was young can tell you about the likelihood and the reasons WHY he may cheat. (page 49)
- The 5 Reasons WHY Men Cheat…and some of these reasons are completely unexpected, shocking and “counterintuitive” (Chapter 5)
- What to do if you uncover an affair…what questions to ask him, what to avoid talking about, what to do next (page 62-63)
- The #1 way that affairs are discovered or are brought to an abrupt end…and the answer may completely surprise you (page 10)
- Why the “statistics” of how many men cheat are actually IN YOUR FAVOR…if you know what to do to ensure he doesn’t even think twice about straying (page 13)
- Why men in second or third marriages actually are MORE LIKELY to cheat…and what you can do to reverse that statistic in your marriage (page 13-14 and page 42-47)
- What if you “get caught spying” on your man and there’s nothing to find? What can happen to your relationship and should you take the RISK? (page 16)
- And much, much more…
Why this book is different from any other book on cheating and infidelity:
- In addition to the information and advice contained in the book, I’ve also compiled the most insightful and honest stories of cheating from real people that I solicited off Craigslist…the cheaters talk about how they got away with it, how they felt, and what happened with their primary relationship
- Instant, discreet delivery via e-mail, so you don’t have to worry about needing to “hide” a hardcopy of a book on cheating in your house that he might find and wonder about
- Combines research as well as actual life-experience and observation of men who wanted to or were cheating on their partner.
- Contains stories and insights derived “anonymously” via the internet from real cheaters and their “victims” that give you a glimpse into the mind of a cheater.
- Is jam-packed full of valuable and critical information that you can read all in one day…no psycho-babble or a lot of “filler” material. Just page after page of riveting information and important tips.
- Is written by a man who has never cheated, but who has heard the “inside stories” from dozens of men who have (and from women who have suffered through it)…so I know how men think, but I won’t make you feel like it’s YOUR FAULT or try to romanticize cheating in any way.
Here’s How It Works…And What You’ll Get
When you click on the button below, you’ll be taken to the secure processing page. You can pay safely with PAYPAL, and once you complete your payment, Paypal will give you the option to “Return to WhyIsHeCheating.com” Click that link. It will take you to a page where you can download the PDF right away. (Questions? Trouble with download? email me at email@example.com).
Your information is secure and private. I never sell your personal information to anyone for any reason. The company name on your credit card will appear discretely as “Images and Adjectives Publishing.”
Also, I’m going to make this absolutely no-risk to you. Order and download your copy today and take 7 full days to review it. If for ANY REASON you’re not happy with it, simply reply to the e-mail confirmation you received when you placed the order within 7 days and write “Cancel” in the message and I will refund your money in full.
I’m confident that you’ll find it to be valuable in helping you get the answers you need about whether or not your boyfriend or husband is cheating.
and be reading it in minutes as a PDF on your computer!
Now also available in Kindle Edition on Amazon.com for the same price.
NOTE: After making your payment, PayPal will give you the option to “return to WhyIsHeCheating.com”. Click that and it will take you to a link where you can download the eBook instantly. It is not e-mailed to you. However, if you have trouble locating your download, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a link or an attachment as soon as possible.
Don’t suffer in silence and sit around worrying needlessly about what’s happening with your relationship. You owe it to yourself to GET THE TRUTH from your man, and my eBook can help you do that.
You’ll know what to look for, how to approach a conversation about your suspicions, and whether or not it’s even worth trying to work it out or not IF he is cheating.
And if you determine that your suspicions are just that…mere suspicions with no basis…then you’ll have learned valuable insights into WHY men stay faithful or why they stray, and what you can do to ensure that your relationship can stand the test of time and temptations.
Order my eBook today and receive it by e-mail in minutes, so you can finally start to feel IN CONTROL and PRO-ACTIVE about what’s going on in your relationship. Let me know what you find out, and how my book has helped you uncover the truth about what’s happening in your relationship. May you find the inner strength to deal with whatever happens, and realize peace in your heart no matter what.